Author Topic: V7 850 Sport  (Read 2188 times)

Offline SIR REAL ED

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3222
  • uh.... it's personal....
  • Location: Forest, VA
Re: V7 850 Sport
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2026, 05:41:24 AM »
Are you sure - that's awesomely light!? (unless it's the 125/160cc version.  :tongue:)

[Edit2]
I get it - you don't use petrol, you fill the tank with gas - helium!  :violent1:

Don't tell anyone, I've got the super rare 790cc single cylinder version that was built in Japan.

Most Wild Guzzi types have never seen one!!!  So many will claim the bike does not exist!!   :wink:

Giacomo Agostini and I only built a limited number!

Don't forget, helium in the seat and both tires as well.....   :grin:

1999 Suzuki DR 650 w/790cc kit
2002 MZ Skorpion
1994 DR Skorpion


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here