Author Topic: Tour Master  (Read 4169 times)

Offline twodogs

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 708
  • Location: ia
Tour Master
« on: April 02, 2015, 04:17:44 PM »
I think it was AZwayne that give a heads up about the tourmaster air 3 that was on close out sale, I can not find his post, I got one for the wife and it is well built and for 99.99 it is a great summer jacket, the wife loves it. Thanks AZ.
1983 Honda CB1100F
2024Triumph 400 Speed x2

Offline Arizona Wayne

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6257
Re: Tour Master
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 06:07:25 PM »
Glad you & her like it.  ;)  I sure do too.  :BEER:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 06:09:10 PM by Arizona Wayne »

Offline twodogs

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 708
  • Location: ia
Re: Tour Master
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 04:28:16 AM »
Tourmaster draft air 2 mesh is what I tried to say ( beer was involved :BEER:)  Ordered it Mon. got here Thur. nice heads up ;-T
1983 Honda CB1100F
2024Triumph 400 Speed x2

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here