Author Topic: Robins anyone?  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Shorty

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3596
  • "I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame."
  • Location: Oklahoma

Offline Two Checks

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6036
Re: Robins anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 10:57:15 AM »
And on the other side of the state....

 http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/4973658902.html
1990 Cal III f/f  "Il Duce' III"
1987 1000 SPII "Il Duce' II"

Offline cloudbase

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2523
  • Location: 89TA
Re: Robins anyone?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 01:29:59 PM »
I need a cylinder barrel for a Robin.  Hell, I'll take a complete engine if need be.  The rest is ready to go.
Anybody?

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here