Author Topic: "Moto Guzzi" coffee cups  (Read 4594 times)

Offline charlie b

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6941
"Moto Guzzi" coffee cups
« on: May 05, 2015, 09:06:06 PM »
Ok, so not really Guzzi, but, Italian Air Force.  The origin of the Guzzi emblem.  What's not to like?

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/4-pk-of-new-italian-military-espresso-cup-saucer-sets-off-white?a=1123951

They also have coffee cups.
1984 850 T5 (sold)
2009 Dodge Cummins 2500

Doppelgaenger

  • Guest
Re: "Moto Guzzi" coffee cups
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 09:15:49 PM »
Looks more like the Moto Morini logo.



And I'd never heard of them before yesterday

Offline Yukonica

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1096
    • Borealbreeze Bernese Mountain Dogs
  • Location: Yukon Territory, Canada
Re: "Moto Guzzi" coffee cups
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 09:52:54 PM »
And I'd never heard of them before yesterday
[/quote]

I owned a  1978 Strada 3 1/2 (yes: that's how it is written) for 5 or six years; 2 of which it was my primary street bike. I loved and flogged that poor beast mercilessly.
Twice to Calgary and back from Victoria. Quirks? Yes.. but this is a Guzzi forum so I know you 'get it'.
Best/worst quirk was a dry clutch and a sketchy neutral. Stop lights were interesting. 
One may write one's destiny but the unknown delivers it.

Penderic

  • Guest
Re: "Moto Guzzi" coffee cups
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 03:52:17 AM »
Dealerships aint the same anymore!   **C

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 04:05:06 AM by Penderic »

Offline mtiberio

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 4218
    • TiberioRacing
Re: "Moto Guzzi" coffee cups
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 06:57:15 AM »
but I have the real deal...


Land Speed Records w/Guzzzi:
SCTA M-PG 1000 141.6 MPH
LTA M-PF 1000 137.3 MPH
ECTA M-PG 1000 118.6 MPH
http://gjm.site90.com/mtiberio

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here