Author Topic: fuel filter  (Read 2265 times)

Offline twodogs

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 708
  • Location: ia
fuel filter
« on: October 25, 2015, 08:59:34 AM »
What was the fuel filter part number from napa that a member just put in his 1200 sport? Getting ready to tear into mine and for some reason I have no way of bringing up that post to reread it, what happen to the search function?
1983 Honda CB1100F
2024Triumph 400 Speed x2

oldbike54

  • Guest
Re: fuel filter
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 09:05:42 AM »
What was the fuel filter part number from napa that a member just put in his 1200 sport? Getting ready to tear into mine and for some reason I have no way of bringing up that post to reread it, what happen to the search function?

 Expand up , right underneath Donations , where almost no one looks  :grin:

  Dusty

Offline guzzi ride

  • "One more day I find myself alive Tomorrow maybe go beneath the ground" Garcia/Hunter
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 787
Re: fuel filter
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 10:16:31 AM »
Should be the same as a Norge pt. # 3032

Offline drums4money

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1107
  • Location: PA: Latitude: 40.688432 | Longitude: -75.220732
Re: fuel filter
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 10:29:48 AM »
Should be the same as a Norge pt. # 3032


yep - 3032.
hypocrite, four flusher, snake in the grass, just a swindler and wolf in sheep's clothing...liar

1200 Sport , Monster S2R, MV Agusta B3 800

Old School Audio:
http://oldschoolaudio.wix.com/headphones

Offline twodogs

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 708
  • Location: ia
Re: fuel filter
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 04:53:20 PM »
Thanks guys, as far as the search function I don't seem to have it, I just down loaded windows 10 and everything is all $%^**#^ up. I checked what you said and I still don't get it, and yes I need to donate to the site, coming soon. The icons don't work anymore either.???
1983 Honda CB1100F
2024Triumph 400 Speed x2

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here