New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
Great. What info do you have that shows ST sales are declining across the market when major brands are posting increasing salesof STs, other brands are releasing brand new ST models and the pure ADV market appears to be morphing more into STs?
I have personally had a 66% decline in ST ownership. I had 3 sport tourers and sold 2. On the other hand the fellers I sold them to had a 100% increase in ST ownership.
Honda:Honda sold almost 17.8 million motorcycles worldwide in the fiscal year of 2015.http://www.statista.com/statistics/267277/worldwide-motorcycle-sales-of-honda/
Where is the breakdown by type?
I've seen breakdowns by type, in years past, in articles in magazines.Unfortunately, I'm not able to search up a graph, today, that would be meaningful to your question.It would be interesting to find a graph showing a recent breakdown by segment.
And you can be damn well sure < 0.00001% were ST's.