Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Reverse spam.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Reverse spam. (Read 1500 times)
pete roper
Guest
Reverse spam.
«
on:
June 30, 2016, 01:18:19 AM »
Anybody got an early style crownwheel/rear wheel spline for an early type bevelbox? The part that the crownwheel bolts to? I've just bought one of the junker aftermarket bits of shit from Valpolini and the bolt holes wo't line up with the crownwheel.
Unfortunately the factory has discontinued the part so the only things available are the dodgy bits from aftermarket.
PEte
Logged
Rolf Halvorsen
Gaggle Mentor
Posts: 309
Re: Reverse spam.
«
Reply #1 on:
June 30, 2016, 02:42:34 AM »
Hi Pete
If you are refering to part No. 12351400, then I have one that should be useful.
Send me a mail - and I will reply with a Picture of that part. I have got it polished on both sealing ring surfaces and the splines is not too bad.
I have a new mail adress: rolf.halvorsen@mail.com
Always happy if I can help a friend
Rolf
Logged
pete roper
Guest
Re: Reverse spam.
«
Reply #2 on:
June 30, 2016, 02:50:22 AM »
Its the shallow one with the (?) 22mm splines used before 2002/3/ Fits everything big block from V7 on I think. Part # I was chasing was GU 17351400 but the 7 might be a 2 and I've been daft!
Pete
Logged
NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Reverse spam.
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here