Author Topic: Seeking Part No for V7 Cafe Classic High Mount Passenger hanger  (Read 1241 times)

Offline tonUPRacer

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 596
    • My Racer FB page
  • Location: Appleton, WI
Seeking Part No for V7 Cafe Classic High Mount Passenger hanger
« on: December 21, 2016, 11:08:16 AM »
Hi,

I'm getting my high mount pegs powder coated and the coater says he needs to remove the rubber bushings to do the job. In the process he expects to damage the bushings and they will need to be replaced. Does anyone know of the part number or can a replacement be had at any motorcycle or auto parts supply? The entire part no as listed on AF1 site is (GU400123500500) but I just need those bushings. I'm attaching a photo as well. Thanks!



« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:14:38 AM by tonUPRacer »
2013 V7 Racer #393
2001 Ducati 900SS (sold)
1999 Ducati 900M (sold)
1979 HD XLS Sportster (sold)

 


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here