Author Topic: on line service manual download for CalVin???  (Read 1208 times)

Offline spmoto

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 736
  • Location: Unity, Maine
on line service manual download for CalVin???
« on: April 13, 2017, 04:09:59 PM »
I've been trying to find a place online to download a California Vintage service / shop manual. I've been able to find just about everything but. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Steve M

Offline Kiwi Dave

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1421
    • Guzzi Gander Ltd
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Re: on line service manual download for CalVin???
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 04:32:56 PM »
You've basically got an EV Touring with a Breva 1100 head and barrels.  Just use those available manuals, and consult the Vintage parts book for confirmation.

Offline Sheepdog

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 5575
  • 2007 Moto Guzzi California Vintage
  • Location: Waldheim, Louisiana. USA
Re: on line service manual download for CalVin???
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 11:59:02 AM »
Not a free download, but available at a decent price:

http://www.harpermoto.com/california-1100-series-1998-current-clone.html

I always buy as many different service manuals I can find...it's easier to conceive a given procedure if I have multiple views/explanations.
"Change is inevitable. Growth is optional." John C. Maxwell


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here