Author Topic: NZ visit if anyone is interested?  (Read 3397 times)

pete roper

  • Guest
NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« on: October 22, 2018, 03:35:45 AM »
Months ago Motomoda arranged for Michael to go over to NZ to the North Island to do a couple of rollerisations. Since Michael is 'Hors de Combat' at the moment Jude and I are flying over on Thursday to fulfill this obligation, (And have a bit of a holiday!). If anybody is interested in meeting up for a drink or a meal let us know.

The rollerisations are down Wellington way. I'm going to see if I can find Nutridge for those who go back that far!

Pete

Offline twowheeladdict

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6567
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 07:11:38 AM »
Have fun!  I am hoping to get down there to visit my son in the next couple years.  If I get to go I will definitely plan a couple weeks of riding around the country. 
2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Guardia D'onore
2018 V7 III Carbon Dark #0009 of 1921
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200
2015 Yamaha SR400
2009 Harley Davidson Softail Custom

Offline steamdriven NZ

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 459
  • simplify and add lightness
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 01:41:54 AM »
Coming to Christchurch at all, Pete?
Kev.
When you spend more time spannering than using, you have reached toy saturation.....

'84 750 Monza (The Monzada)

Offline Muzz

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 7082
  • On the backside of the planet.
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 03:32:11 AM »
Frankenbox is in,  rear end going in tomorrow hopefully.  Not game to do large distances at this stage.  As per Kev, any idea on your plans?
Muzz. Cristchurch, New Zealand
03 Breva

Life is just a bowl of Allbran
Ya wake up in the morning and it's there

pete roper

  • Guest
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 04:21:55 AM »
Sorry Murray, North Island only this time.  :angry:

Pete

Offline 12SCraig

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 65
  • Location: Melb, Australia.
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 06:11:21 AM »
Months ago Motomoda arranged for Michael to go over to NZ to the North Island to do a couple of rollerisations. Since Michael is 'Hors de Combat' at the moment Jude and I are flying over on Thursday to fulfill this obligation, (And have a bit of a holiday!). If anybody is interested in meeting up for a drink or a meal let us know.

The rollerisations are down Wellington way. I'm going to see if I can find Nutridge for those who go back that far!

Pete
Yes Pete, I do go back far, memory is sugesting: aigor 15 years back, he was my stature and rode a near original MK II. ??

Offline malik

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2446
  • Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 04:48:12 PM »
......

The rollerisations are down Wellington way. I'm going to see if I can find Nutridge for those who go back that far!

Pete

Should have picked up on this earlier - I've sent the contact details I have to your email address.
Mal.
2010 V7 Classic, 2014 V7 Special
1996 1100 Sport Carb (in NZ), 2004 V11 LeMans (in UK)
Carberry Enfield V-Twin, 2008 Royal Enfield Electra, 2006 RE Electra 535

Offline Muzz

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 7082
  • On the backside of the planet.
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 07:55:20 PM »

The rollerisations are down Wellington way. I'm going to see if I can find Nutridge for those who go back that far!

Pete

Would that be "Paul in NZ"?
Muzz. Cristchurch, New Zealand
03 Breva

Life is just a bowl of Allbran
Ya wake up in the morning and it's there

Offline Kiwi Dave

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1421
    • Guzzi Gander Ltd
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 08:46:20 PM »
Would that be "Paul in NZ"?

Yep, that would be him.  Haven't heard from him since about the Raglan Rattley Tappet rally.

pete roper

  • Guest
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2018, 09:37:01 PM »
Thanks Mal. We were very close but didn’t think we should just turn up uninvited! We’re heading north again now, in Napier tonight. Sitting in the hotel and there’s just been a nice little earth tremor! I suppose they have to keep us on our toes! :D

Pete

Offline Muzz

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 7082
  • On the backside of the planet.
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2018, 09:57:16 PM »
, in Napier tonight. Sitting in the hotel and there’s just been a nice little earth tremor! I suppose they have to keep us on our toes! :D

Pete

That would have been the 6.2 in Taumarunui Pete.  207kms down. Rock and rolled a fair bit down here too.  I have sort of had enough of earthquakes actually... :rolleyes:
Muzz. Cristchurch, New Zealand
03 Breva

Life is just a bowl of Allbran
Ya wake up in the morning and it's there

Offline malik

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2446
  • Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2018, 05:30:56 AM »
Thanks Mal. We were very close but didn’t think we should just turn up uninvited! We’re heading north again now, in Napier tonight. Sitting in the hotel and there’s just been a nice little earth tremor! I suppose they have to keep us on our toes! :D

Pete

Give them a ring anyway. I'm sure they'd appreciate knowing people are thinking of them from time to time, and still held in high regard, even though Paul sold the Guzzi.
2010 V7 Classic, 2014 V7 Special
1996 1100 Sport Carb (in NZ), 2004 V11 LeMans (in UK)
Carberry Enfield V-Twin, 2008 Royal Enfield Electra, 2006 RE Electra 535

Offline Muzz

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 7082
  • On the backside of the planet.
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2018, 05:54:00 AM »
Wasn't there some story about a goat or something?.....
Muzz. Cristchurch, New Zealand
03 Breva

Life is just a bowl of Allbran
Ya wake up in the morning and it's there

Offline malik

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2446
  • Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2018, 01:49:36 PM »
Goat? Do go on.......
2010 V7 Classic, 2014 V7 Special
1996 1100 Sport Carb (in NZ), 2004 V11 LeMans (in UK)
Carberry Enfield V-Twin, 2008 Royal Enfield Electra, 2006 RE Electra 535

pete roper

  • Guest
Re: NZ visit if anyone is interested?
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2018, 01:58:23 PM »
There's always a story about a goat! :evil:

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here