Author Topic: G5 with Sidecar  (Read 3168 times)

Online Cam3512

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 6802
G5 with Sidecar
« on: December 16, 2018, 09:54:54 AM »
Looks pretty clean.  Nice price if it's legit.  Just ditch the batwing!

https://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/mcy/d/1980-moto-guzzi-g5-mint-with/6771198170.html
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 10:05:25 AM by Cam3512 »
Cam in NJ
'67 Stornello Scrambler
'71 Ambo Police
'74 V7 Sport
‘20 V85TT

http://mgnocnj.forumotion.com

Offline Petrus Rocks

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • *
  • Posts: 370
Re: G5 with Sidecar
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 10:38:35 AM »
Very cool!  Nice price

Offline Roebling3

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1497
  • Location: MA
Re: G5 with Sidecar
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 11:04:57 AM »
Staten Island, NY! I've got stories. The shortest is: Origin Baltimore. Northbound on 440 / Outer Bridge Crossing, ~3am. I was thinking this bridge @ this hour has got to be a short cut to CT and Boston. I was @ 75 - 80. At the crest a Yamaha passed me in mid air.
    YMWV,  R3~

Online Cam3512

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 6802
Re: G5 with Sidecar
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 11:24:07 AM »
Staten Island, NY! I've got stories. The shortest is: Origin Baltimore. Northbound on 440 / Outer Bridge Crossing, ~3am. I was thinking this bridge @ this hour has got to be a short cut to CT and Boston. I was @ 75 - 80. At the crest a Yamaha passed me in mid air.
    YMWV,  R3~

Bud, NO such thing as a "short cut" through Stagnant Island.  Just the pungent smell of garbage.
Cam in NJ
'67 Stornello Scrambler
'71 Ambo Police
'74 V7 Sport
‘20 V85TT

http://mgnocnj.forumotion.com

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here