Author Topic: Riding in solitude.  (Read 47651 times)

Offline Paul Brooking

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 357
  • Location: Adelaide South Australia
Re: Riding in solitude.
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2018, 05:17:08 PM »
I find that when I'm in the zone I start to sing. :shocked:  I have a lousy voice but in a full face it sounds ok.  Of course, when I come to a hill I stop singing and just have "Symphony in Second" by that great Italian composer La Franconi running. The basso profundo is superb. :thumb: :grin:

I love to sing along as well.
However I recently got a letter from Neil Young's Lawyers, acting on behalf of Neil, Tom Petty, John Mayer, The Hollies etc., informing me that of all the people who have ever sung along to these artists, I am officially the worst and could I kindly desist.
I believe a restraining order is the next step.
 :sad: :sad: :police: :copcar:

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here