Author Topic: same speed less revs  (Read 1143 times)

Offline ray bear

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 329
  • Location: South Australia
same speed less revs
« on: April 02, 2019, 01:07:44 AM »
I hope Im posting this in the correct section, If Dusty moves it I guess I got it wrong and will consider my self severely told off.  Im upping the gearing on my 73 Eldo but having difficulty finding the two gears I require which are the 5th gears from a Quota 1100 ES, Sport 1100 and Daytona RS, they have a tooth count of 26 / 19 , I posted a query on here a few days ago but limited response so will ask again, has any one done the mod and would any one have the gears Im looking for. 

 Thanks Bill
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 01:08:27 AM by raybear »
73 V7 sport
73 Eldo police special
68 BSA rocket 3
74 Norton Commando
78 Honda CBX 1000
47 HRD vincent Rapide
XT 500 Yamaha
76 Convert
84 FLHX limited edition electra glide

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here