Author Topic: Guzzi's everywhere! Cape Cod Guzzi's  (Read 1060 times)

Offline s1120

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2199
Guzzi's everywhere! Cape Cod Guzzi's
« on: July 03, 2019, 06:39:21 AM »
Spending a week on Cape Cod doing some work, and I keep running across Guzzi's!!  You know we are few when its unusual to see some around. Saw a MGX in Hyannis, and a ...Not sure what model it was...  kinda a standard bike...  At the Canal.. Nice to see the bikes in the wild.  I was sad I wasn't riding mine!!! 
Paul B


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here