New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
"They" claim the 350cc engine was ditched in favor of a 750. What is pictured looks to be a V35 engine. They also claim only 30 hp. Confirming engine size? Will a 750 swing arm bolt up to a V35 engine? R3~
I think they used a Nevada engine. That would explain the 35hp rating and is probably accurate at the wheel. I like that they went the opposite way of most hacks and they removed the carbs and installed a simple EFI system.
But it plainly shows carburetors in the photos.
From the article : They took off the modern electronic fuel injection system, instead mounting easy-to-maintain carburetors and adding a simple electronic injection system.A better idea. JMO
Right after I commented, he edited the article! Still a bit off though: adding a simple electronic injection system - I think he means a simple electronic ignition system.