New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
“V7 will ALSO be available in a reduced-power version, ideal for new Guzzisti. It will also come standard with adjustable MGCT traction control (which can also be disabled)”.
Lol...now i understand why so many guys have multiple Guzzis! They intend to sell, find out what they're worth, then just keep them...
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^It is part of why I still have my 2013 V7 Racer.
I predicted on the other thread, that Dusty will merge them and it will run for 8 pages minimum.Strange though it is to relate though.Most of the people that point out the deficiencies in the V85 donk, reckon it’s a bit too weak low down..(I don’t), but I still maintain that the ‘85 would be a better bike within it’s design brief, if it ran the V9 engine.Meatier bottom end performance and more...”Guzzi like..”Change the name of the new one to the V8 and offer the V85 with the V8 motor.
The tire only had a small puncture. It was a curved length of metal about 6 inches long. Put a patch on the inside of the tire, a new tube and back on the road.Oh, and nothing slows down a blowout. That's why the call it a blowout. Slime is not rated for highway speeds either, or at least that's what their liability lawyers say. The Ride-on product is rated for highway speeds and will keep a puncture from deflating, and maybe slow down a puncture in a tube tire.
So many assumptions being made here.They are clearly both 850's according to the wording of the release and the website.There's no reason to assume they were detuned because of EU-V. Maybe they were and we'll see that on the V85 too but I'm thinking it was simply to differentiate between models and price points.The A2 "version" is programming and can be unlocked later. I just asked Jenn if she minded if we had 3 V7s.
Must not be that bad. If owning a tubed tire motorcycle was that bad, you would have gotten rid of them. It must be something you've accepted.
I want one, a V7 Special in that beautiful blue. Now someone just needs to buy my 2015 T100.
I really like it, especially the Special in that beautiful shiny blue. But ... is this really the best Guzzi can do for its Centennial??? I was hoping for something truly Special.
So I am not surprised from a Marketing perspective that they chose to go with their strength and leave the V7 Marque on this “new” bike. Given the V9 hasn’t exactly been a best seller....even though it’s a great bike. The V7 has been their best seller.