Author Topic: Calvin Side Case Latches  (Read 1384 times)

Offline JC85

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 617
  • Location: Chanute, KS
Calvin Side Case Latches
« on: March 27, 2021, 01:16:05 PM »
When I bought my Calvin, the owner didn't have the key to the side cases. I know there are alternatives for better hinges, but what about the side cases? Source for the latches? Alternative latches that I could buy and put on? Anybody got anything?
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

Offline Guzzistajohn

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 12578
  • Location: Missouri Ozarks
Re: Calvin Side Case Latches
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 03:35:08 PM »
I bet my buddy scott the locksmith can make one with the help of my key. We'll look @ it @ CV
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Offline JC85

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 617
  • Location: Chanute, KS
Re: Calvin Side Case Latches
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 03:44:10 PM »
I bet my buddy scott the locksmith can make one with the help of my key. We'll look @ it @ CV

Sweet, sounds like a plan.
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

Offline Guzzistajohn

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 12578
  • Location: Missouri Ozarks
Re: Calvin Side Case Latches
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 03:51:52 PM »
Sweet, sounds like a plan.

By the way, the hinge upgrade is worth the trouble fer shizzle  :thumb:
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here