Author Topic: Riders are catching on.  (Read 1166 times)

Offline lucky phil

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2045
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 06:28:57 PM by lucky phil »
If you're not living on the edge you're taking up to much room.

Offline 9fingers

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 503
  • Location: The New Hampshire part of New Jersey, USA
Re: Riders are catching on.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 08:20:36 PM »
I have ridden both of them, and they are really nice bikes. And I own a Classic 500 as well. But the V7III Special is what I added to my stable.
Scott
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 05:25:29 AM by 9fingers »
Current bikes:
V7 Corsa - Athena
Royal Enfield Classic Chrome 500 Bullet - Guinevere
Suzuki V Strom 650 - Rita
Beta Rev 3 270
Honda TLR200 custom
Honda TL250 custom
TL250 stock
Honda TL125
Yamaha TY350

Online Shorty

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3596
  • "I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame."
  • Location: Oklahoma
Re: Riders are catching on.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 11:07:40 PM »
I think RE will get another jump in sales when they release the 650 Meteor hopefully within a year. Nice step up from the 350 Meteor, and possiblY an option for those who would have bought an air cooled Sportster if they were available.  :wink:

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here