New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
I’d say if you got $5,000US for it you’d be doing well Bernie. BringaTrailer gets good visibility but almost always lists no reserve. It’s a very nice bike with all the right parts. Good luck.
I bought an SP a few years back and I think I got about 2 or 2-1/2K for it when I sold it. Like all Guzzi's it took a long time to sell and I don't think the market has gotten stronger or the SP has become more desirableOn here people tend to have rose colored glasses on when comes to valuation of Guzzi's. They'll tell you that's a lot of bike for the money or if they had room or if you were closer, or..... but when it comes to actually spending money they go silent. While the SP is a great bike, they are not desirable to 99.9999999% of the bike buying public. While I'll likely get flamed having been down that road, I feel the value of the SP is in the $1500 to $1800 range.
Remind me never to try to sell you anything! But seriously, if you Google up the value, one in very good condition lists for $2-3K. One SP, modified to a cafe racer with no fairing, sold on BAT for $5K. So value on an old bike is certainly not an absolute, but very subjective. Most older bikes appreciate at some point, often sell for more as they reach a certain age, so I don't think you can say it's worth less than the newer ones. If I ever sell my T, I wouldn't expect much help from some of the readers here.
Nice bike but without the fairing its basically a G5, no?Pete