Author Topic: V11 EV Gauge Face Swap  (Read 3012 times)

Offline someguy

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Location: North Texas
V11 EV Gauge Face Swap
« on: April 26, 2025, 10:32:05 AM »
LONG Shot but thought I'd ask. I like the white Tach/Speedo face plates. Are they available? Seems as though you have to buy the whole cluster at ridiculous used prices.  :violent1:

Online 73 sport

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 254
  • Location: EDGEWATER, MD.
Re: V11 EV Gauge Face Swap
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2025, 11:08:46 AM »
      Gauge repair & modification. Joel Levine. 1-800-456-6267

Offline someguy

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Location: North Texas
Re: V11 EV Gauge Face Swap
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2025, 11:07:57 AM »
      Gauge repair & modification. Joel Levine. 1-800-456-6267

Excellent, Thank you

twowings

  • Guest
Re: V11 EV Gauge Face Swap
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2025, 03:09:20 PM »

Offline someguy

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Location: North Texas
Re: V11 EV Gauge Face Swap
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2025, 10:34:19 AM »
https://venoxy.com/3-motorcycle-gauge-faces
Great except no stocked Moto Guzzi. Would have to get custom, and that might be significantly cheaper than the used MG stuff. LOL. If I get a quote I'll post it here.
I have thought about getting a MG set, swapping and then re-selling the set.

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here