Author Topic: Yet Another Motomag; Know It?  (Read 16778 times)

Bill Hagan

  • Guest
Yet Another Motomag; Know It?
« on: January 09, 2015, 09:33:09 AM »
Went down while ago to warm up the Moto Grappa for another day of slogging with tools and beer, and, of course, more expertly with the latter.  ;)  :BEER:

So, as I wait for 42F to get to 50F -- my wimpy minimum temp for "working"  ::) -- I searched here to see if anyone had previously mentioned this mag I saw on a local grocery (Martin's, travman, by your place).  Saw no reference to it, but if I missed it, apologies for yet another meaningless post!

So ... anyone else seen (or subscribe to) this one: "Motorcycle: Rides & Culture" http://www.roadbikemag.com/home/

Appears that -- based on its url -- it morphed from another incarnation, which I think was pretty much cruiser-focused, and "culture" is a cousin to "lifestyle."

Still, looked nice enough in a quick look at the store, seemed broader than do/doo/dew rags and tats, and the subscription is cheap enough.  Yeah, I know, "they're all alike, interested only in numbers and 'smack downs," etc.  I may give it a try, figuring at <$15, if I err, I've only missed out on a case of the local official litter, Bud Lite.   ;D

OK, down to see if I can putz without a parka.  :D

Bill


 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here