Author Topic: Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean  (Read 8371 times)

lucydad

  • Guest
Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean
« on: February 13, 2015, 07:18:16 PM »
All,

Tomorrow I will ride the Guzzi here:

http://www.matagordabaytexas.com/

I likely will pack a lunch and eat at mother ocean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0W7gXEEbqo

I will say hello to the Pelicans for all of you, especially those snow bound.

Ciao baby,

190 Octane

  • Guest
Re: Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 06:05:15 PM »
I think I spotted you on 36 between Rosenberg and Needville.  I was on my Titanium with a bunch of friends on Goldwings, and a couple of other bikes.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch, it was a great day to ride.  We went to http://www.hruskas-bakery.com/ in Ellinger for burgers and kolaches.

Offline LowRyter

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 16855
  • Location: Edmond OK
Re: Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 06:29:14 PM »
I love Port Aransas......
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline PJPR01

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 4212
  • Norge, Scura, Griso, Goldwing
  • Location: Houston, Texas
Re: Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 06:40:21 PM »
Nice day for a ride indeed!

If you're feeling up to it again...several Geese will be gathering tomorrow at 930 am at the Starbucks on I-10 and Greenhouse for a 3-4 hour run as well...we should have at least 2 Norges, 1 Stone, maybe a Griso and a Ninja to join us.  Feel free to come and join us if so inclined.

 
Paul R
2021 Honda Goldwing Bagger Manual Cement Gray
2015 Red/Black Griso
2008 Silver Norge
2002 V11 Scura

Offline LowRyter

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 16855
  • Location: Edmond OK
Re: Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 06:44:17 PM »
Wish I could go with ya.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline PJPR01

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 4212
  • Norge, Scura, Griso, Goldwing
  • Location: Houston, Texas
Re: Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 06:46:12 PM »
If you start now...you might arrive just in time!   Come on down!  :)
Paul R
2021 Honda Goldwing Bagger Manual Cement Gray
2015 Red/Black Griso
2008 Silver Norge
2002 V11 Scura

Offline LowRyter

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 16855
  • Location: Edmond OK
Re: Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 06:50:23 PM »
well the wind would push me.

81 today and the big north blew in it's dropped to the 50s already.  Snow is coming.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

190 Octane

  • Guest
Re: Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 07:06:01 PM »
Nice day for a ride indeed!

If you're feeling up to it again...several Geese will be gathering tomorrow at 930 am at the Starbucks on I-10 and Greenhouse for a 3-4 hour run as well...we should have at least 2 Norges, 1 Stone, maybe a Griso and a Ninja to join us.  Feel free to come and join us if so inclined.

 

I'd love to join, but I already have other plans.  I'll have to get together with some fellow Guzzi riders on of these weekends, I'm sure it will feel weird not be the only one on a Guzzi.

lucydad

  • Guest
Re: Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 07:56:31 PM »
Yep, that was me on 36.  Great ride. 

Pix tomorrow.   Promise.

Sunday I do church and my buddy Ed is in town so if you spot a red Ducati Diavel and black V7R...that's us. 
We have been known to eat lunch and then go swanning up to Brenham to find some twisties.


lucydad

  • Guest
Re: Saturday ride to Matagorda Bay and mother ocean
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2015, 12:03:58 PM »
Trying to get photos off iPhone into Bucket...not cooperating.  huh.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here