Author Topic: Manu Tuiasosopo  (Read 8821 times)

oldbike54

  • Guest
Manu Tuiasosopo
« on: February 23, 2015, 08:35:02 PM »
 Nothing , but it is a cool name and always makes me smile . Go ahead , say it , and try not to smile .

                                                  Manu Tuiasosopo



   Dusty

Offline balvenie

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2057
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 08:59:30 PM »
Impossible


to not smile ;-T
Oz
04 Cali
As ye practice, so do ye teach.

oldbike54

  • Guest
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 09:11:42 PM »
Impossible


to not smile ;-T

 Just figured some here might need a smile  :)

  Dusty

Offline rodekyll

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 21218
  • Not my real name
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 11:07:36 PM »
An old Seahawk.  Tongan, I think.

oldbike54

  • Guest
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 11:16:08 PM »
An old Seahawk.  Tongan, I think.

 Probably Tongan now that you mention it . Geez , just checked , he is 57 , I feel old  :(

  Dusty

Offline rodekyll

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 21218
  • Not my real name
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 11:26:33 PM »
He was BIG.  Legend has it that he used to play tug-of-war with a dog -- a Greyhound.

Offline mgfan

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 451
  • Escaping the "home"
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 11:33:02 PM »
57? Jeez, I've been asleep for awhile!   :BEER:
70 Ambassador, 74 Eldorado,  76 I-Convert, 71 Police Ambassador, 86 Califonia II, 90 California III, 03 Stone, 07 Norge

Offline balvenie

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2057
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 03:34:31 AM »
Just figured some here might need a smile  :)
  Dusty

You've got radar mate ;D ;-T
Oz
04 Cali
As ye practice, so do ye teach.

Offline swmckinley54

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 177
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 08:15:56 AM »
Actually he is Samoan. How do I know? My wife is Samoan, never lets me forget. Man-eww tu-eee asa sopo.
Steven Mckinley
Austin, TX
2016 Eldorado

oldbike54

  • Guest
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 08:38:33 AM »
Actually he is Samoan. How do I know? My wife is Samoan, never lets me forget. Man-eww tu-eee asa sopo.

 Does she make you smile ? :D

  Dusty

Offline drw916

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 602
  • Location: Spokane, WA
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 08:41:27 AM »
Manu, Marques, Matt.  One heck of an athletic family.
2022 Triumph Tiger Sport 660
1969 Honda 90 (CM91)

Offline rodekyll

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 21218
  • Not my real name
Re: Manu Tuiasosopo
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 11:32:19 AM »
Actually he is Samoan. How do I know? My wife is Samoan, never lets me forget. Man-eww tu-eee asa sopo.

I knew it was some small island that makes big people.   :)

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here