Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Heading East from Chicago next week, I have room in the van for a bike.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Heading East from Chicago next week, I have room in the van for a bike. (Read 4139 times)
JoeW
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 2517
Heading East from Chicago next week, I have room in the van for a bike.
«
on:
March 11, 2015, 02:41:35 PM »
I'm leaving Friday the 20th for Pittsburgh to drop off a bike and then from Pitt to Delaware to bring 2 back. I'd take short detours to drop and pickup. Anybody in need?
Logged
Joe Walano
Bill Hagan
Guest
Re: Heading East from Chicago next week, I have room in the van for a bike.
«
Reply #1 on:
March 11, 2015, 03:12:36 PM »
Please check PM, Joe.
Bill
Logged
kidsmoke
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 1560
It's never too late to be what you might have been
Location: Indiana, USA
Re: Heading East from Chicago next week, I have room in the van for a bike.
«
Reply #2 on:
March 12, 2015, 01:25:21 AM »
Not in need, but here to throw kudos to another Windy City Guzzisti. Well done, mate.
Logged
'79 G5 (Gina)
'93 1000S (Monica)
'00 Jackal (Claudia)
'09 GRiSO (Perla)
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Heading East from Chicago next week, I have room in the van for a bike.
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here