Author Topic: Poll. Is Wrenching Zen for You?  (Read 14305 times)

Offline Gliderjohn

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6797
  • Location: Back in central KS
Re: Poll. Is Wrenching Zen for You?
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2015, 08:43:39 PM »
I don't handle frustration very well and self-wrenching is a frustration pit! Just an honest self evaluation.  :(
GliderJohn
John Peters
Back in central KS

canuck750

  • Guest
Re: Poll. Is Wrenching Zen for You?
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2015, 09:00:49 PM »
Wrenching, building things, breaking things inadvertently and then figuring why I screwed up and then learning to do it right is my therapy. No matter how crazy the office gets a couple hours in the garage and the stress is all behind me. The icing on the cake if riding what I built and enjoying the feeling that I learned something new after each project I take on.


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here