Author Topic: MG Rallies in the mid South?  (Read 3063 times)

LaMojo

  • Guest
MG Rallies in the mid South?
« on: April 23, 2015, 04:06:34 PM »
In checking the rally calender, I see that the only rallies scheduled within 650 miles of NE LA is the Council Grove, KS last of May and the KS-MO rally in Sept.  The closest rally is in Lindale, TX but that is in Oct. The Louisiana rally was scrapped last week due to stormy weather. 
Looks like I need to buy a motorcycle trailer -- or join the MOA. 

Offline davedel44

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1445
  • Location: Galveston Island, near the coast of Texas
Re: MG Rallies in the mid South?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 08:38:55 PM »
Jack I believe that the LA Rally will be rescheduled.  Have you heard otherwise?
Dave
Galveston
Bambino- 2013 V7 Stone

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here