Author Topic: How to remove a key tumbler from side case  (Read 2420 times)

w123driver

  • Guest
How to remove a key tumbler from side case
« on: May 14, 2015, 01:02:28 PM »
I bought side cases for my Breva which didn't have tumblers, a set of new tumblers of keys arrived yesterday. One tumbler went in just fine, the key opens and clises the latcg, but I think I didn' put another one correctly - the latch wont close as the tongue facing outwards. An advice how to remove the tumbler to reposion would be much appreciated.

Offline ibis1

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 167
  • Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Re: How to remove a key tumbler from side case
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 04:28:21 PM »
Can you attach a couple of photos of the cylinder? :BEER:
2010 California Vintage (Gone)
1971 750 Ambassador (Gone)
2014 California Touring


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
 


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here