Author Topic: California tire pressure  (Read 5200 times)

Offline sgl0226

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 112
California tire pressure
« on: May 17, 2015, 05:51:10 PM »
I just traded my 2014 Norge for a 2014 California Touring.  I'm just much more comfortable on a cruiser than a sport tourer and my dealer really gave me a good deal (along with current Moto Guzzi incentives).  I can't find in the manual where the recommended tire pressure is listed and I'm going blind trying to read the microscopic print.  I figured it would be easier to just ask.
Thanks. 

Online Kev m

  • Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 31429
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
Re:
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 06:00:41 PM »
Isn't there a sticker on the bike?
Current Fleet

18 Guzzi V7III Carbon Dark
13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

Offline sgl0226

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 112
Re: California tire pressure
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 06:12:17 PM »
I don't see any sticker.

Offline old as dirt 2

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 180
  • Location: Harriman, Tn
Re: California tire pressure
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 06:19:47 PM »
didn't know there is a specific tire pressure for folks in California.
2013 Norge
2008 MP3 500
bunch of other stuff that is long gone.

Offline Markcarovilli

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1081
  • Location: NE Ohio
Re: California tire pressure
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 07:00:21 PM »
didn't know there is a specific tire pressure for folks in California.
didn't know there is a specific tire pressure for folks in California.
 :BEER:

Nice,

Mark

Offline guzzisteve

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 13017
  • "Just Ride It"
Re: California tire pressure
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 09:02:25 PM »
Book says 36 F & 39 R    Solo or 2up        I would do 38 & 42 like the Norge
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"
Location: Planet Earth

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here