Author Topic: ...and now the video (northern Ontario by Eldorado)  (Read 2431 times)

Offline nick949

  • All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that's given to you.
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3271
    • Nick Adams Writing
...and now the video (northern Ontario by Eldorado)
« on: June 21, 2015, 04:55:31 AM »
I ran out of space on my SD card, so the footage I had to work with was limited and only captures a small segment of the trip.  Excuses, excuses - I know. 
Anyway, here it is, warts and all:

The Road to Missanabie:    https://youtu.be/LW4EjrgzNiA   :clock: 3 minutes

Nick
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 06:09:11 AM by nick949 »

Offline smdl

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1344
  • Location: Courtenay, BC
Re: ...and now the video (northern Ontario by Eldorado)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 08:40:26 AM »
Fantastic, as always!   :thumb:

Shaun
'61 Galletto
'74 Eldorado Civilian
'22 V85TT Guardia D'Onore
'24 Stelvio

canuck750

  • Guest
Re: ...and now the video (northern Ontario by Eldorado)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 08:59:31 AM »
Nice,

I travel by car up to northern Alberta for business at least once month and I am always amazed how after 6 ~ 7 months of winter and nothing growing,  in less than 1 month the forests are lush and the ponds and streams over flowing. Northern Ontario looks so much like Alberta, (and northern MB, SASK etc... :grin:)

Penderic

  • Guest
Re: ...and now the video (northern Ontario by Eldorado)
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 10:12:28 AM »
Very enjoyable to watch!  :thumb:

Nice weather and scenery up there!

Salute!  :thumb:


 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here