Author Topic: Calvin Tire  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Warba

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 39
Calvin Tire
« on: June 23, 2015, 09:50:23 PM »
I ordered a Metzler ME 880 for the rear a 140 80 17 and they sent one marked front. Does it make any difference? should I mount the tire on the rear or send it back and get the right tire?

Offline RinkRat II

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 2293
  • Lake Powell AZ
Re: Calvin Tire
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 10:39:16 PM »
I'm thinking you need a 140 80B 17 part number :bike-037:
    Paul :boozing:
A Miller in the hand is worth two in the fridge.

Offline Dharma Bum

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 920
Re: Calvin Tire
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 09:25:12 AM »
I had the same thing happen to me a while back.  The tire handled OK, but wore out by 5000 miles. I'd return it and get the right one.

Offline Warba

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 39
Re: Calvin Tire
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 08:14:28 PM »
I'll send it back in and get the right tire, thanks.

Offline LowRyter

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 16847
  • Location: Edmond OK
Re: Calvin Tire
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 08:15:53 PM »
Hard to believe they have a 140 tire for the front.

Send it back.
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here