New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
Doug~count me in for Friday and Sat until noon or so!
Bump . We do need to start getting a head count . Dusty
I will try to come but there is a possible conflict on this end. I guess you can count me as 1/2 and if I can't make it my G5's PO will eat my share of hotdogs and potato salad shrimp and ribs?John
I plan to be there. Just one physical person, albeit multiple personalities. I will probably not be one my little Guzzi, but I will at least be taking an air-cooled Italian V-twin. Can’t miss a chance to do the Duck on Talimena Parkway.
Did you get the body work on the Ducati fixed?
Yep, good as new! Turns out there was a good guy a couple of miles from my house who has a custom Harley/chopper shop. He had never worked on a Ducati before but did a fine job. Not doing that again. I’m now constantly on the lookout for secure footing.
Not doing that again. I’m now constantly on the lookout for secure footing.
Bump
Things that go ... Dusty
FUBAR? GliderJohn
Doug gave me a heads-up.I am trying to get a site. If so, I plan to have the travel trailer.
Looks like there are no slots available. I hate to miss the campout but so it goes. If anyone wants to double up with my trailer give me a buzz.
John , there was a recent cancellation , there should be a spot open . We've been trying to get everyone's attention on this for several months . Dusty