Author Topic: Ortlieb Moto Speedbags  (Read 4814 times)

11201ny

  • Guest
Ortlieb Moto Speedbags
« on: July 25, 2015, 10:01:50 AM »
I'm looking for some minimal side bags for my v7 stone. I need a setup that I can walk away from, something that locks under the seat.
Does anyone have any experience with the Ortlieb Moto Speedbags?

Offline Noguzznoglory

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 320
  • Location: Florida Panhandle
Re: Ortlieb Moto Speedbags
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 12:35:14 PM »
Ha you looked at the hepco-becker c-bow mount bags? Well satisfied with ' Em on the Breva 750
93 750 Nighthawk
73 Honda CB350
73 Honda CL450
04 Breva 750
15 Norge
16 VERSYS 650

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here