Author Topic: V50 II / III seat and handle bars  (Read 1917 times)

Offline chrisk

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 144
V50 II / III seat and handle bars
« on: August 04, 2015, 08:29:05 AM »
Hi, I need a seat for a v50iii, apparantly different from a II.

Anyone know where one is hiding ( I've checked ebay) and I also know that they are different from the II but is it just cosmetic and will a II seat fit?

Handlebars: I've been told the III bars are higher than the II, anyone know if this is true?

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 08:43:22 AM by chrisk »

Offline wrbix

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1702
Re: V50 II / III seat and handle bars
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 10:47:23 AM »
PM sent
Bill in VA, sometimes FL

"Eschew aphorism"

LeMans IV - "Giulia"
Lario - "Giulietta"
V50III cafe'd - "Leggera"
‘77 Convert - “Sofia”
BMW airheads: R100RS, R100CS, R100GS, R100RT, R60/2 sidecar rig
Classic Mini
‘60 Austin Healey Sprite
Caterham Super Seven Sprint
‘13 Audi TTRS
Grumman AA5B (sold)

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here