Author Topic: Bagger  (Read 2283 times)


Offline Dean Rose

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 12224
    • Twin Valley Riders
  • Location: Claytor Lake Virginia
Re: Bagger
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 01:31:42 PM »
Nope


Dean
Magnolia '02 EV
Sophia '06 Breva 1100 
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Offline not-fishing

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1232
  • Location: Folsom, Ca
Re: Bagger
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 03:37:49 PM »
I hope they're a runaway success for Guzzi much like the Duc Scrambler is.

Then with all the profits they can design/upgrade something that I might buy.
Griso 1100
Rosso Corsa Lemans
1/2 a V50 III (with my son)
V65 SP - Finished but the Dyna died so it's non-op'd
'75 850T with sidecar - a new project and adventure

Offline flip

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
  • Aprilia Caponord 1200, Aprilia Shiver, gone MG B11
Re: Bagger
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 03:53:53 PM »
I hope they're a runaway success for Guzzi much like the Duc Scrambler is.

Then with all the profits they can design/upgrade something that I might buy.

 :1:
North Carolina

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here