Author Topic: here comes the sun...need to get out  (Read 1999 times)

lucydad

  • Guest
here comes the sun...need to get out
« on: December 03, 2015, 09:50:11 AM »
All,

Mr. sunshine finally returned to the Gulf Coast of TEXAS.  Sheesh, it seems like it has been weeks.  Winter has arrived here. Highs will be in low sixties.  I need to fire up a bike and get outside.  Seems my motivation is low though.  Seasonal blahs come to me this time of year.  The house sell/move stuff seems to pop up all the time:  always something to be done.  Today:  more minor repairs and also major inspection by buyer.  So, I am stuck at home with the poodles although I think I will take them to the big park for a long walk.  Waiting for inspection guy to show, no idea when repair guy will come, HQ gave me orders on some painting.  I want this to be done.

Someone kick me in the ass.   :blank:

Offline Farmer Dan

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
  • Location: Marshall, Michigan
Re: here comes the sun...need to get out
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 10:01:29 AM »
Nice sunny beautiful day here, to bad it's on 34 degrees.  I'm staying inside, in fact I think I'll go back to bed now.
1972 Eldorado
1940 Ford 9N
1937 Browning A5
I love old iron

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here