Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Something I don't see very often.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Something I don't see very often. (Read 1883 times)
Tom H
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 3804
Location: So. Cal.
Something I don't see very often.
«
on:
February 07, 2016, 12:10:17 PM »
On my way down the 405 in Long Beach this morning I saw a guy on a V700. I thought I was the only one ridding a Guzzi in these parts!
Nice to see!!
Tom
Logged
2004 Cali EV Touring
1972 Eldo
1970 Ambo V1000
1973 R75/5 SWB with Toaster
1973 R75/5 LWB
2007 HD Street Bob
1953 Triumph 6T (one day it will be on the road!)
oldbike54
Guest
Re: Something I don't see very often.
«
Reply #1 on:
February 07, 2016, 12:42:52 PM »
Pretty cool to see a really early loop
Dusty
Logged
Tom H
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 3804
Location: So. Cal.
Re: Something I don't see very often.
«
Reply #2 on:
February 07, 2016, 12:53:39 PM »
Would have been nice if it was an oldie. This was a newer bike, looked a bit Cafe'd, disc brakes and a chromed gas tank. The side cover has something like V700 or the like on it. Didn't get a real good look. Still was nice to see another Guzzi!!
Maybe it was someone that visits this board?
Tom
Logged
2004 Cali EV Touring
1972 Eldo
1970 Ambo V1000
1973 R75/5 SWB with Toaster
1973 R75/5 LWB
2007 HD Street Bob
1953 Triumph 6T (one day it will be on the road!)
NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Something I don't see very often.
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here