Author Topic: New MG Dealer in Reno?  (Read 2078 times)

Offline aschem

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
  • Location: S.E. Idaho
New MG Dealer in Reno?
« on: June 06, 2016, 12:42:58 PM »
Anyone heard of Freedom Euro in Reno? Now that the Salt Lake City dealer stopped carrying MG, this is my closest shop.

Offline ITSec

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3040
  • Location: Southwestern US
Re: New MG Dealer in Reno?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 01:29:00 PM »
Anyone heard of Freedom Euro in Reno? Now that the Salt Lake City dealer stopped carrying MG, this is my closest shop.

Freedom is a long-time dealer with a fairly good reputation. They have carried Piaggio and Vespa scooters for a VERY long time, and added MG and Aprilia about 18 months ago to their shops in both Reno and Las Vegas. I haven't had any work done by them so I can't speak from personal experience, but I haven't heard of any sloppiness or other negative reports on their other work. The Triumph community thinks well of them...
ITSecurity
2012 Griso 8v SE - Tenni Green
2013 Stelvio NTX - Copper
2008 Norge GT - Silver

I am but mad north-northwest!
When the wind is southerly, I can tell a hawk from a handsaw...

Offline aschem

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
  • Location: S.E. Idaho
Re: New MG Dealer in Reno?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 09:32:53 PM »
Thanks for the info

Offline Arizona Wayne

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6257
Re: New MG Dealer in Reno?
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 11:45:22 PM »
I recently ordered some parts for my Piaggio MP3s from them in Las Vegas.  They sell many different brand MCs and rent some in LV. I have yet to go to their store since over 100+ miles away from me.  They are my closest Piaggio dealer now.

Offline Eskiemong

  • New Egg
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: New MG Dealer in Reno?
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 12:30:04 AM »
I just bought my V7 II from them few weeks ago.  I strongly recommend them - everybody there is great.  Not to mention that they are knowledgeable, they come across more as friends than salesmen.  I have several good friends that have bought from the dealer (mostly Triumphs) also, and I have not heard anything negative about them in general in the community. They have a facebook page that you can check out: https://www.facebook.com/FreedomCycleReno/
2016 V7 II Special

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here