Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Leaky rear-2001 EV
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Leaky rear-2001 EV (Read 15004 times)
pehayes
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 4806
Re: Leaky rear-2001 EV
«
Reply #60 on:
September 19, 2016, 05:37:36 PM »
Maybe someone expert can chime in on the factory recommendation. I've never changed the cover plate bolts. Just clean them and add more blue LocTite. Open to criticism if I'm wrong.
Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA
Logged
drburt
Gosling
Posts: 160
Location: Amarillo, Texas
Re: Leaky rear-2001 EV
«
Reply #61 on:
September 19, 2016, 05:48:18 PM »
Thanks Patrick.
I think I can understand why you wouldn't change out the cover bolts.
I would guess they wouldn't be under much stress and they sure aren't torqued down very tight at 18 ft lbs.
Thanks again!
Brent
Logged
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Leaky rear-2001 EV
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here