Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
EMGO Viper fairing mounted on V7
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: EMGO Viper fairing mounted on V7 (Read 2481 times)
tonUPRacer
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 596
Location: Appleton, WI
EMGO Viper fairing mounted on V7
«
on:
October 03, 2016, 09:32:55 AM »
So I just put this on, and for $150 (80 on Revzilla). I'm pretty pleased. Really kept the cold off my chest during this morning's commute, didn't do a darn thing for the fog tho. If visibility is that poor again tomorrow I'm going to pass, I don't need that kind of excitement in the morning. Oh and I got pulled over again for speeding testing out my new fairing. Second time in as many weeks. This time I got lucky and he gave me a stern warning. I plan on listening this time. I'm too old for this shit. Oh yeah and one more thing. I put my stock pipes on because I'm getting the Arrows and Ago headers coated. I've never heard the stock pipes before since I bought the bike with the Arrows mounted. I have to say they sound really really good. The only thing I don't like (and now understand) is how difficult the side stand is with those shields in place. I never understood people complaining about the side stand because with the Arrows, it's a non-issue. Photos included of new fairing. Enjoy.
Logged
2013 V7 Racer #393
2001 Ducati 900SS (sold)
1999 Ducati 900M (sold)
1979 HD XLS Sportster (sold)
Yeahoo Whoyah
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 1177
1971 LAPD Ambassador - 1976 Convert
Location: El Dorado Hills California
Re: EMGO Viper fairing mounted on V7
«
Reply #1 on:
October 03, 2016, 01:41:31 PM »
Did the EMGO fairing come with attachment hardware specific to the V7?
Logged
Greg Tillitson
El Dorado Hills Calif.
tonUPRacer
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 596
Location: Appleton, WI
Re: EMGO Viper fairing mounted on V7
«
Reply #2 on:
October 03, 2016, 02:53:52 PM »
No just 2 basic brackets. I had to do a little bending to make them work.
Logged
2013 V7 Racer #393
2001 Ducati 900SS (sold)
1999 Ducati 900M (sold)
1979 HD XLS Sportster (sold)
Penderic
Guest
Re: EMGO Viper fairing mounted on V7
«
Reply #3 on:
October 03, 2016, 04:46:52 PM »
Hardware is very basic. Mounts to headlight mounts. I made up some new brackets out of some aluminum flat stock I had, and made the viper brackets a bit longer to suit my stock headlight position.
Viper Hardware Included.
Logged
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
EMGO Viper fairing mounted on V7
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here