Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
RIP Bobby Vee
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: RIP Bobby Vee (Read 1557 times)
Hymes Inc.
Guest
RIP Bobby Vee
«
on:
October 24, 2016, 06:52:15 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awNqLO6auQA
I grew up in the wrong era.
Logged
Mackers
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 598
Five miles or 1000ft...how hard can it be?
Location: Land of the "Big V"
Re: RIP Bobby Vee
«
Reply #1 on:
October 25, 2016, 02:08:57 AM »
They seemed to be simpler times - but I was just a kid.
Logged
Raymond Massey: "No doctor, I think this calls for something special.
I think, perhaps, the Melbourne Method!".
Peter Lorre: "Not the Melbourne Method!! Please!!"
- Arsenic and Old Lace, 1944.
('06 Breva 1100 and '02 Cali EV - '01 Metal Stone deceased).
pebra
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 2148
Location: near Oslo
Re: RIP Bobby Vee
«
Reply #2 on:
October 25, 2016, 12:04:42 PM »
"The Night has a Thousand Eyes"
&c
Simpler times, easier tunes.
He even recorded with The Ventures, I never explored that.
RIP
Logged
Guzzi HTMoto Roadster "Verdina"
2009 Griso 8V "Weißgerät"
Norge-man - introduction #ca 198 shown Guzzi #195
fatbob
Gaggle Mentor
Posts: 338
Location: Casper, WY
Re: RIP Bobby Vee
«
Reply #3 on:
October 25, 2016, 09:00:05 PM »
He was great. I saw him in 1990.
Logged
Bob Lower
'07 Norge
'01 K1200LT
'10 Thunderbird
'88 FLHS
'79 R100T
'03 R1150RT
'07 GTS 250
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
RIP Bobby Vee
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here