Author Topic: SE Virginia Breakfast Sunday May 7th.  (Read 1127 times)

Offline sidecarnutz

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
  • Location: SE Virginia
SE Virginia Breakfast Sunday May 7th.
« on: May 05, 2017, 05:34:01 PM »
Folks
Our first Sunday breakfast is coming up this Sunday. 0900 at Bunny's Restaurant. Its right off Rt. 58 in Suffolk Va. om Wilroy Rd.
Hope to see some of you there! I have my Cali III sidecar rig on the road now, hoping for good weather to ride!

Rich Maund
yeah, I might be addicted to brake fluid. But I can stop any time I want.

2002 Kawasaki ZR7S
2021 Royal Enfield 650 Conti GT

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here