Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Back to Guzzi
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Back to Guzzi (Read 6969 times)
egschade
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 1745
Eric S - mgnocnj.forumotion.com
Location: Northwest, NJ USA
Re: Back to Guzzi
«
Reply #30 on:
March 25, 2018, 09:14:45 AM »
After owning several Guzzis and much deliberation I also purchased a '17 V7 Stone. Good balance of size and performance for me vs. the big blocks I've ridden up to now. I had an extended ride on a V50 last year that really got me thinking about 'down sizing' and after riding the bike a couple months I'm glad I made the switch.
Sometimes less is more...
Logged
The elder Eric in NJ
2016 V7 Stornello #394
Past Guzzis:
2018 V7 III Carbon Dark
1985 LeMans 1000
2020 V85TT Adventure
V65 SP
V7 III Stone
V50
Griso 1200SE Tenni (yeah, I should have kept it)
Breva 1100
EV Touring
blackbuell
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 1251
Waitin' on the ghost of Tom Joad
Location: Independence, KY
Re: Back to Guzzi
«
Reply #31 on:
March 25, 2018, 09:20:46 AM »
sgl0226,
I live about 5 miles NE of the northern KY Indian Dealership; bought a scout from them last year; great folks. I use the scout for local fun and a Norge for my long trips. As others have said, Enzo runs a good business.
Might see you at one of the dealerships or maybe Rabbit Hash sometime.
Jon
Logged
Bikes: 2007 Norge, YAM RD250, 2017 Indian Scout. 2021 V7 850 Special
I've been from Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonopah
NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Back to Guzzi
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here