Author Topic: Sport 1100 Pricing  (Read 12084 times)

Offline Old Jock

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2655
Re: Sport 1100 Pricing
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2018, 11:24:21 AM »
I'd be very careful if viewing that, why has it got a Daytona front end, it's not an upgrade so why?

I'd be looking very carefully around the headstock area, maybe I'm a pessimist BUT I'm thinking at some point its had a front end knock.

I don't know about the Sport's forks but I thought the Daytona Marzocchis were absolutely woeful IMHO

I'd pass even if it cost more to get something cleaner and more trustworthy as everybody has been pointing out a "bargain" motorcycle can be an oxymoron

John 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here