Author Topic: Dealers don't use email?  (Read 5496 times)

Offline Rich A

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 3151
Re: Dealers don't use email?
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2018, 09:15:48 AM »
Update on dealers and email

I called a dealer and we talked about a bike they had advertised on craigslist. The price sounded reasonable and I asked about having accessories either installed or shipped with the bike (that's not possible, evidently). I was told to send an email with my address so they could get a quote for shipping.

This is what I wrote: "We talked this am about the <bike I am interested in>. My address: <blah blah>
I think it might just make sense to have the center stand installed, if you have one. I'm not sure of the part number--it might be GU983164. Please let me know how much it would be to buy the bike and center stand, have the center stand installed, and have the bike shipped to me."

No response for a couple of days, so I wrote a follow up msg: "If you could install a set of black crash bars, I'd probably go for those, too."

Still no response, and that was two days ago. I was about ready to buy the bike, but this lack of response is puzzling. I checked and I'm quite sure I had the correct email addy.

I may call again, but, "What the heck?"

Rich A

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here