Author Topic: Central Florida Guzzi Campout  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Guzzidad

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 918
  • Location: Tampa, FL
Central Florida Guzzi Campout
« on: March 21, 2018, 08:20:17 PM »
   Haven't seen this mentioned here but might be of interest to some. Good camping, and believe it or not, good riding in the area. Sertoma Youth Ranch. 85 Myers Rd. Brooksville, FL. 34602. March 30th-April 1st. Usually draws 20-30 people. Past campouts always have had people cooking chicken dinners for a reasonable price. I expect the same, but if they don't show up there are nearby restaurants. I've attended the last 15 years. Wouldn't miss it.

oldbike54

  • Guest
Re: Central Florida Guzzi Campout
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 06:33:43 AM »
 Thanks for the info Dad  :thumb:

 Dusty

Offline Guzzidad

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 918
  • Location: Tampa, FL
Central Florida Guzzi Campout
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 06:11:43 PM »
     I stopped by the campground today just to see if anyone got a head start on the campout. Sure enough, there was one guy there, none other than Karl Werth, avid rally attendee. I'll be there tomorrow morning.

Offline leafman60

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 6826
Re: Central Florida Guzzi Campout
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 08:05:31 PM »
     I stopped by the campground today just to see if anyone got a head start on the campout. Sure enough, there was one guy there, none other than Karl Werth, avid rally attendee. I'll be there tomorrow morning.

Wow

Karl Werth

I haven't seen him in years!  Good to know he is still around.  I think he traded off his old loop frame for a modern Guzzi.  Maybe a Cal II??

He is a character.  The poster pic for a Guzzi man.


.

Offline Guzzidad

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 918
  • Location: Tampa, FL
Re: Central Florida Guzzi Campout
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 08:44:41 PM »
   I think he traded his 850 T3 with 450,000 miles on it for a Calvin. His Calvin has over 200,000 miles on it now. But he has his V750 at the campout with 86,000 miles on it.

Offline zebraranger

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 250
  • Location: Florida
Re: Central Florida Guzzi Campout
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 09:01:38 PM »
Where is this campout, I'd like to stop by.

Offline pressureangle

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1026
  • '97 1100 Sport i, '89 Mille GT
Re: Central Florida Guzzi Campout
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 09:04:23 PM »
Where is this campout, I'd like to stop by.

 :1:
Something wistful and amusing, yet poignant.

Offline wavedog

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 859
Re: Central Florida Guzzi Campout
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 09:38:18 PM »
Location: Sertoma Youth Ranch, 85 Meyers rd, Brooksville, Fl 34602

 


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here