New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
https://vermont.craigslist.org/mcy/d/moto-guzzi-lemans/6534281724.html
Dave,At some point it's not whether the bike is worth it,But whether the Mrs. will notice the new cycle in the garage.Just sayin....Joe Joe, you really think she'll notice it's not the white griso.
I like the style but love the ride even more! I have logged just over 32,000 miles on mine in the past 20 or so years. I'd say the price is on the high side but imagine value will go up as the years go by but for me it;s the thrill of the ride!how to upload pictures on the internet
Your bike looks good, those bags are just right ....Lannis
chin fairing and white fork legs were stock. pluses, it's the big valve motor, minuses pluses include the 16" front wheel.. tho some like it fine.styling by De Tomaso..
My LM1000 is also white. It's my third white bike and kinda like it that way. The white ones are supposed to be rather scarce.