Author Topic: Biketoberfest 2018  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Tim Henry

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 215
  • Location: Melbourne Florida
Biketoberfest 2018
« on: October 10, 2018, 04:35:59 AM »
Friday October 19 the sunshine chapter of the antique motorcycle club of America is having a show at Donnie donuts on Grenada street in Orman beach I heard it starts 4pm, I plan on being there to check out the bikes I'll be on the rosso griso,  I'm also going to be in Daytona on the 15th with the old lady so if anyone wants to meet up let me know

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here