Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Got the plate...Waiting for the bike..!The plate is bought and paid for, arriving in one week (as did all the others)The above image is a computer generated version.
Another case of premature exuberation . Dusty
You're an arse Brooking.Next time I won't allow you to cook and clean up for me, so there..!BTW.My leave came through for Bonegilla centred around December 1...
Comedy gold Huzo.
ExcellentSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So just how serious are you about getting one of these new bikes? John Henry
Sort of wondering if I go to Mandello and wonder if I can get an Aussie complianced one and tour then ride home...Hmmmm..?
Sounds like fun , but you're gonna get wet Dusty
I did it three times with the Norge and once with a GS Dusty and it worked out..The only water is around Singapore and some other place.More realistic would be Go to Mandello and get one from Agostini's.Ride all over the place as usual.Ship it home (as usual.)Would save 1,600 Aussie dollars on shipping over...
Sounds like another video in the making
Go for the adventure of a lifetime. Get from Agostini's. Put the first 500 hundred miles on it in Italy. Get it service then ride East. 1st stop would be in Eastern Greece.
And then..?I like your thinking so far.
You can always continue on to Portugal or EnglandThen swing by Eastern side of US...tread north or south before you head to Vancouver/LA then home...? :P