Author Topic: From a recent V85 article by Piaggio  (Read 2323 times)

Offline ohiorider

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 8088
  • "You can't fight in here - this is the War Room."
From a recent V85 article by Piaggio
« on: November 21, 2018, 11:38:27 PM »
With its classic bobber style oversize tyres, the V9 Bobber Sport is set to deliver a coup de foudre to all who set eyes on it!

I'll have to Google 'coup de foudre' to get the full meaning of this website.

Bob

EDIT:  I've Googled it.  So now I know.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:39:37 PM by ohiorider »
Main ride:  2008 Guzzi 1200 Sport (sold July 2020)
2012 Griso 8v SE (sold Sept '15)
Reliable standby: 1991 BMW R100GS
2014 Honda CB1100 (Traded Nov 2019)
New:  2016 Triumph T120 (Traded Dec 2021)
New:  2021 Kawasaki W800

Offline Paul Brooking

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 357
  • Location: Adelaide South Australia
Re: From a recent V85 article by Piaggio
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 11:45:34 PM »
A shout out to "Lucas", Prince of Darkness, regarding the electrical problems perhaps?? :evil:

Offline Muzz

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 7085
  • On the backside of the planet.
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Re: From a recent V85 article by Piaggio
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 05:31:56 PM »
I've looked at the pictures and I'm afraid it doesn't coup de foudre me.
Muzz. Cristchurch, New Zealand
03 Breva

Life is just a bowl of Allbran
Ya wake up in the morning and it's there

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here