New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
I was informed it is due to having an adblocker program. Skips the ad but leaves the header. Paul B
For the eleventeanth time , yes The site depends on advertising to cover some of the budget shortfall , clicking on an ad puts a couple of pennies in the till . Dusty
What Dusty said. Advertising covers roughly 25% of the costs and keeps me from begging for more money. Advertising revenue last year alone paid for a new firewall that protects everyone here from viruses and malware. Had it not been for that, I would have had to beg for roughly $1000 by December alone. And if that goal wouldn't have happened, I'd have had no choice but to pony up the rest out of my own pocket, or let the site lapse altogether.Ads have put about $500 in the bank this year alone. That's $500 that I don't have to ask for and more money in your gas tanks because of that.So yes, I understand the desire for ad blockers and use them on certain sites myself...but they are hurting this site. That said, it's still America...for now.